Rumble Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RumbleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A noisy report; rumor.
- (n.) A rotating cask or box in which small articles are smoothed or polished by friction against each other.
- (v. t.) To cause to pass through a rumble, or shaking machine. See Rumble, n., 4.
- (v. i.) To murmur; to ripple.
- (v. i.) To make a low, heavy, continued sound; as, the thunder rumbles at a distance.
- (n.) A seat for servants, behind the body of a carriage.
- (n.) A low, heavy, continuous sound like that made by heavy wagons or the reverberation of thunder; a confused noise; as, the rumble of a railroad train.
• RumblerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who, or that which, rumbles.