Ruminate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RuminateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To chew over again.
- (a.) Alt. of Ruminated
- (v. i.) To chew the cud; to chew again what has been slightly chewed and swallowed.
- (v. i.) To think again and again; to muse; to meditate; to ponder; to reflect.
- (v. t.) To meditate or ponder over; to muse on.
• RuminatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ruminate
- (a.) Having a hard albumen penetrated by irregular channels filled with softer matter, as the nutmeg and the seeds of the North American papaw.