Rupturing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RupturingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Rupture
• RuptureDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Breach of peace or concord between individuals; open hostility or war between nations; interruption of friendly relations; as, the parties came to a rupture.
- (v. i.) To suffer a breach or disruption.
- (n.) Hernia. See Hernia.
- (n.) A bursting open, as of a steam boiler, in a less sudden manner than by explosion. See Explosion.
- (n.) The act of breaking apart, or separating; the state of being broken asunder; as, the rupture of the skin; the rupture of a vessel or fiber; the rupture of a lutestring.
- (v. t.) To produce a hernia in.
- (v. t.) To part by violence; to break; to burst; as, to rupture a blood vessel.