Sabellian Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SabellianDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Pertaining to the doctrines or tenets of Sabellius. See Sabellian, n.
- (n.) A follower of Sabellius, a presbyter of Ptolemais in the third century, who maintained that there is but one person in the Godhead, and that the Son and Holy Spirit are only different powers, operations, or offices of the one God the Father.
• SabellianismDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The doctrines or tenets of Sabellius. See Sabellian, n.