Satiating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SatiatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Satiate
• SatiateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To saturate.
- (v. t.) To satisfy the appetite or desire of; to feed to the full; to furnish enjoyment to, to the extent of desire; to sate; as, to satiate appetite or sense.
- (v. t.) To full beyond natural desire; to gratify to repletion or loathing; to surfeit; to glut.
- (a.) Filled to satiety; glutted; sated; -- followed by with or of.