Scapula Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ScapulaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of the plates from which the arms of a crinoid arise.
- (n.) The principal bone of the shoulder girdle in mammals; the shoulder blade.
• ScapularyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A loose sleeveless vestment falling in front and behind, worn by certain religious orders and devout persons.
- (n.) Same as 2d and 3d Scapular.
- (a.) Same as Scapular, a.
- (n.) A bandage passing over the shoulder to support it, or to retain another bandage in place.
- (n.) The name given to two pieces of cloth worn under the ordinary garb and over the shoulders as an act of devotion.