Scholar Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ScholarDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who attends a school; one who learns of a teacher; one under the tuition of a preceptor; a pupil; a disciple; a learner; a student.
- (n.) One engaged in the pursuits of learning; a learned person; one versed in any branch, or in many branches, of knowledge; a person of high literary or scientific attainments; a savant.
- (n.) In English universities, an undergraduate who belongs to the foundation of a college, and receives support in part from its revenues.
- (n.) A man of books.
• ScholarityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Scholarship.
• ScholarlikeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Scholarly.