Screaming Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ScreamingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Uttering screams; shrieking.
- (a.) Having the nature of a scream; like a scream; shrill; sharp.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scream
• ScreamDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To cry out with a shrill voice; to utter a sudden, sharp outcry, or shrill, loud cry, as in fright or extreme pain; to shriek; to screech.
- (n.) A sharp, shrill cry, uttered suddenly, as in terror or in pain; a shriek; a screech.