Scribbled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ScribbledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Scribble
• ScribbleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To write without care, elegance, or value; to scrawl.
- (v. t.) To write hastily or carelessly, without regard to correctness or elegance; as, to scribble a letter.
- (n.) Hasty or careless writing; a writing of little value; a scrawl; as, a hasty scribble.
- (v. t.) To card coarsely; to run through the scribbling machine.
- (v. t.) To fill or cover with careless or worthless writing.