Sculled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SculledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Scull
• ScullDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To impel a boat with a scull or sculls.
- (v. t.) To impel (a boat) with a pair of sculls, or with a single scull or oar worked over the stern obliquely from side to side.
- (n.) The skull.
- (n.) A single oar used at the stern in propelling a boat.
- (n.) One of a pair of short oars worked by one person.
- (n.) A boat; a cockboat. See Sculler.
- (n.) The common skua gull.
- (n.) A shoal of fish.