Seeled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SeeledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Seel
• SeelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) Hence, to shut or close, as the eyes; to blind.
- (v. t.) To close the eyes of (a hawk or other bird) by drawing through the lids threads which were fastened over the head.
- (n.) Good fortune; favorable opportunity; prosperity. [Obs.] "So have I seel".
- (v. i.) To incline to one side; to lean; to roll, as a ship at sea.
- (n.) Time; season; as, hay seel.
- (n.) Alt. of Seeling