Seesaw Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SeesawDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A plank or board adjusted for this play.
- (n.) Same as Crossruff.
- (v. t.) To cause to move backward and forward in seesaw fashion.
- (n.) A vibratory or reciprocating motion.
- (n.) A play among children in which they are seated upon the opposite ends of a plank which is balanced in the middle, and move alternately up and down.
- (a.) Moving up and down, or to and fro; having a reciprocating motion.
- (v. i.) To move with a reciprocating motion; to move backward and forward, or upward and downward.
• SeesawadDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Seesaw