Seignior Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SeigniorDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A lord; the lord of a manor.
- (n.) A title of honor or of address in the South of Europe, corresponding to Sir or Mr. in English.
• SeigniorageDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Something claimed or taken by virtue of sovereign prerogative; specifically, a charge or toll deducted from bullion brought to a mint to be coined; the difference between the cost of a mass of bullion and the value as money of the pieces coined from it.
- (n.) A share of the receipts of a business taken in payment for the use of a right, as a copyright or a patent.