Sensing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SensingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Sense
• SensDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Since.
• SenseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) One of two opposite directions in which a line, surface, or volume, may be supposed to be described by the motion of a point, line, or surface.
- (v. t.) That which is felt or is held as a sentiment, view, or opinion; judgment; notion; opinion.
- (v. t.) Sound perception and reasoning; correct judgment; good mental capacity; understanding; also, that which is sound, true, or reasonable; rational meaning.
- (v. t.) Perception by the sensory organs of the body; sensation; sensibility; feeling.
- (v. t.) Meaning; import; signification; as, the true sense of words or phrases; the sense of a remark.
- (v. t.) Perception through the intellect; apprehension; recognition; understanding; discernment; appreciation.
- (v. t.) A faculty, possessed by animals, of perceiving external objects by means of impressions made upon certain organs (sensory or sense organs) of the body, or of perceiving changes in the condition of the body; as, the senses of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch. See Muscular sense, under Muscular, and Temperature sense, under Temperature.
- (v. t.) Moral perception or appreciation.
- (v. t.) To perceive by the senses; to recognize.