Separated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SeparatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Separate
• SeparateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To set apart; to select from among others, as for a special use or service.
- (p. a.) Unconnected; not united or associated; distinct; -- said of things that have not been connected.
- (p. a.) Divided from another or others; disjoined; disconnected; separated; -- said of things once connected.
- (v. i.) To part; to become disunited; to be disconnected; to withdraw from one another; as, the family separated.
- (v. t.) To disunite; to divide; to disconnect; to sever; to part in any manner.
- (p. a.) Disunited from the body; disembodied; as, a separate spirit; the separate state of souls.
- (v. t.) To come between; to keep apart by occupying the space between; to lie between; as, the Mediterranean Sea separates Europe and Africa.