Shack Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ShackDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) A hut; a shanty; a cabin.
- (v. t.) To wander as a vagabond or a tramp.
- (n.) A shiftless fellow; a low, itinerant beggar; a vagabond; a tramp.
- (v. t.) To shed or fall, as corn or grain at harvest.
- (n.) The grain left after harvest or gleaning; also, nuts which have fallen to the ground.
- (v. t.) To feed in stubble, or upon waste corn.
- (n.) Liberty of winter pasturage.
• ShacklyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Shaky; rickety.