Shampooing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ShampooingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Shampoo
• ShampooDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of shampooing.
- (v. t.) To wash throughly and rub the head of (a person), with the fingers, using either soap, or a soapy preparation, for the more thorough cleansing.
- (v. t.) To press or knead the whole surface of the body of (a person), and at the same time to stretch the limbs and joints, in connection with the hot bath.