Shirred Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ShirredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Broken into an earthen dish and baked over the fire; -- said of eggs.
- (a.) Made or gathered into a shirr; as, a shirred bonnet.
• ShirrDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A series of close parallel runnings which are drawn up so as to make the material between them set full by gatherings; -- called also shirring, and gauging.