Shoveling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ShovelingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Shovel
• ShovelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To gather up as with a shovel.
- (v. t.) To take up and throw with a shovel; as, to shovel earth into a heap, or into a cart, or out of a pit.
- (v. t.) An implement consisting of a broad scoop, or more or less hollow blade, with a handle, used for lifting and throwing earth, coal, grain, or other loose substances.