Showered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ShoweredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Shower
• ShowerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A fall or rain or hail of short duration; sometimes, but rarely, a like fall of snow.
- (v. t.) To bestow liberally; to destribute or scatter in /undance; to rain.
- (n.) A copious supply bestowed.
- (n.) That which resembles a shower in falling or passing through the air copiously and rapidly.
- (n.) One who shows or exhibits.
- (v. t.) To water with a shower; to //t copiously with rain.
- (n.) That which shows; a mirror.
- (v. i.) To rain in showers; to fall, as in a hower or showers.