Sistering Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SisteringDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Contiguous.
• SisterDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To be sister to; to resemble closely.
- (n.) A woman who is closely allied to, or assocciated with, another person, as in the sdame faith, society, order, or community.
- (n.) A female who has the same parents with another person, or who has one of them only. In the latter case, she is more definitely called a half sister. The correlative of brother.
- (n.) One of the same kind, or of the same condition; -- generally used adjectively; as, sister fruits.