Skive Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SkiveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To pare or shave off the rough or thick parts of (hides or leather).
- (n.) The iron lap used by diamond polishers in finishing the facets of the gem.
• SkiverDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An inferior quality of leather, made of split sheepskin, tanned by immersion in sumac, and dyed. It is used for hat linings, pocketbooks, bookbinding, etc.
- (n.) The cutting tool or machine used in splitting leather or skins, as sheepskins.