Slavered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SlaveredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Slaver
• SlaverDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A person engaged in the purchase and sale of slaves; a slave merchant, or slave trader.
- (n.) A vessel engaged in the slave trade; a slave ship.
- (v. i.) To be besmeared with saliva.
- (n.) Saliva driveling from the mouth.
- (v. i.) To suffer spittle, etc., to run from the mouth.
- (v. t.) To smear with saliva issuing from the mouth; to defile with drivel; to slabber.