Slimed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SlimedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Slime
• SlimDefinition & Meaning in English
- (superl.) Worthless; bad.
- (superl.) Weak; slight; unsubstantial; poor; as, a slim argument.
- (superl.) Of small diameter or thickness in proportion to the height or length; slender; as, a slim person; a slim tree.
• SlimeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To smear with slime.
- (n.) Mud containing metallic ore, obtained in the preparatory dressing.
- (n.) Any mucilaginous substance; any substance of a dirty nature, that is moist, soft, and adhesive.
- (n.) Soft, moist earth or clay, having an adhesive quality; viscous mud.
- (n.) Bitumen.
- (n.) A mucuslike substance which exudes from the bodies of certain animals.