Spaded Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SpadedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Spade
• SpadDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A nail one or two inches long, of iron, brass, tin, or tinner iron, with a hole through the flattened head, used to mark stations in underground surveying.
• SpadeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A hart or stag three years old.
- (n.) One of that suit of cards each of which bears one or more figures resembling a spade.
- (n.) An implement for digging or cutting the ground, consisting usually of an oblong and nearly rectangular blade of iron, with a handle like that of a shovel.
- (v. t.) To dig with a spade; to pare off the sward of, as land, with a spade.
- (n.) A castrated man or beast.
- (n.) A cutting instrument used in flensing a whale.