Specialties Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SpecialtiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Specialty
• SpecialtyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A contract or obligation under seal; a contract by deed; a writing, under seal, given as security for a debt particularly specified.
- (n.) That for which a person is distinguished, in which he is specially versed, or which he makes an object of special attention; a speciality.
- (n.) A particular or peculiar case.
- (n.) Particularity.