Spite Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SpiteDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To be angry at; to hate.
- (n.) Ill-will or hatred toward another, accompanied with the disposition to irritate, annoy, or thwart; petty malice; grudge; rancor; despite.
- (n.) Vexation; chargrin; mortification.
- (v. t.) To treat maliciously; to try to injure or thwart.
- (v. t.) To fill with spite; to offend; to vex.
• SpitefulDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Filled with, or showing, spite; having a desire to vex, annoy, or injure; malignant; malicious; as, a spiteful person or act.