Splinted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SplintedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Splint
• SplintDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To fasten or confine with splints, as a broken limb. See Splint, n., 2.
- (v. t.) Splint, or splent, coal. See Splent coal, under Splent.
- (v. t.) A thin piece of wood, or other substance, used to keep in place, or protect, an injured part, especially a broken bone when set.
- (v. t.) A piece split off; a splinter.
- (v. t.) To split into splints, or thin, slender pieces; to splinter; to shiver.
- (v. t.) One of the small plates of metal used in making splint armor. See Splint armor, below.
- (v. t.) A disease affecting the splint bones, as a callosity or hard excrescence.
- (v. t.) A splint bone.