Spoliation Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SpoliationDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) Robbery or plunder in war; especially, the authorized act or practice of plundering neutrals at sea.
- (v. t.) The act of an incumbent in taking the fruits of his benefice without right, but under a pretended title.
- (v. t.) Injury done to a document.
- (v. t.) The act of plundering; robbery; deprivation; despoliation.
- (v. t.) A process for possession of a church in a spiritual court.