Sprinkled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SprinkledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Sprinkle
• SprinkleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To scatter a liquid, or any fine substance, so that it may fall in particles.
- (n.) A utensil for sprinkling; a sprinkler.
- (n.) A small quantity scattered, or sparsely distributed; a sprinkling.
- (v. i.) To fly or be scattered in small drops or particles.
- (v. i.) To baptize by the application of a few drops, or a small quantity, of water; hence, to cleanse; to purify.
- (v. i.) To scatter on; to disperse something over in small drops or particles; to besprinkle; as, to sprinkle the earth with water; to sprinkle a floor with sand.
- (v. i.) To rain moderately, or with scattered drops falling now and then; as, it sprinkles.
- (v. i.) To scatter in small drops or particles, as water, seed, etc.