Squabbled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SquabbledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Squabble
• SquabbleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To debate peevishly; to dispute.
- (v. i.) To contend for superiority in an unseemly maner; to scuffle; to struggle; to wrangle; to quarrel.
- (n.) A scuffle; a wrangle; a brawl.
- (v. t.) To disarrange, so that the letters or lines stand awry or are mixed and need careful readjustment; -- said of type that has been set up.