Squirted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SquirtedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Squirt
• SquirtDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The whole system of flow in the vicinity of a source.
- (n.) A small, quick stream; a jet.
- (v. i.) Hence, to throw out or utter words rapidly; to prate.
- (n.) An instrument out of which a liquid is ejected in a small stream with force.
- (v. t.) To drive or eject in a stream out of a narrow pipe or orifice; as, to squirt water.
- (v. i.) To be thrown out, or ejected, in a rapid stream, from a narrow orifice; -- said of liquids.