Stoppering Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• StopperingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Stopper
• StopperDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who stops, closes, shuts, or hinders; that which stops or obstructs; that which closes or fills a vent or hole in a vessel.
- (v. t.) To close or secure with a stopper.
- (n.) A short piece of rope having a knot at one or both ends, with a lanyard under the knot, -- used to secure something.
- (n.) A name to several trees of the genus Eugenia, found in Florida and the West Indies; as, the red stopper. See Eugenia.