Stunt Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• StuntDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A feat hard to perform; an act which is striking for the skill, strength, or the like, required to do it; a feat.
- (n.) Specifically: A whale two years old, which, having been weaned, is lean, and yields but little blubber.
- (n.) A check in growth; also, that which has been checked in growth; a stunted animal or thing.
- (v. t.) To hinder from growing to the natural size; to prevent the growth of; to stint, to dwarf; as, to stunt a child; to stunt a plant.
• StuntedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Stunt
- (a.) Dwarfed.