Submit Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SubmitDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To leave or commit to the discretion or judgment of another or others; to refer; as, to submit a controversy to arbitrators; to submit a question to the court; -- often followed by a dependent proposition as the object.
- (v. t.) To yield, resign, or surrender to power, will, or authority; -- often with the reflexive pronoun.
- (v. i.) To yield ones person to the power of another; to give up resistance; to surrender.
- (v. i.) To yield ones opinion to the opinion of authority of another; to be subject; to acquiesce.
- (v. i.) To be submissive or resigned; to yield without murmuring.
- (v. t.) To put or place under.
- (v. t.) To let down; to lower.
• SubmittedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Submit