Sufferance Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SufferanceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Pain endured; misery; suffering; distress.
- (n.) Loss; damage; injury.
- (n.) The state of suffering; the bearing of pain; endurance.
- (n.) Negative consent by not forbidding or hindering; toleration; permission; allowance; leave.
- (n.) A permission granted by the customs authorities for the shipment of goods.
- (n.) Submission under difficult or oppressive circumstances; patience; moderation.