Suggestion Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SuggestionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The control of the mind of an hypnotic subject by ideas in the mind of the hypnotizer.
- (n.) Charge; complaint; accusation.
- (n.) The act of suggesting; presentation of an idea.
- (n.) That which is suggested; an intimation; an insinuation; a hint; a different proposal or mention; also, formerly, a secret incitement; temptation.
- (n.) Information without oath; an entry of a material fact or circumstance on the record for the information of the court, at the death or insolvency of a party.
- (n.) The act or power of originating or recalling ideas or relations, distinguished as original and relative; -- a term much used by Scottish metaphysicians from Hutcherson to Thomas Brown.