Tallow Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TallowDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To grease or smear with tallow.
- (v. t.) To cause to have a large quantity of tallow; to fatten; as, tallow sheep.
- (n.) The suet or fat of animals of the sheep and ox kinds, separated from membranous and fibrous matter by melting.
- (n.) The fat of some other animals, or the fat obtained from certain plants, or from other sources, resembling the fat of animals of the sheep and ox kinds.
• TallowedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tallow