Tapered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TaperedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Taper
- (a.) Lighted with a taper or tapers; as, a tapered choir.
• TaperDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make or cause to taper.
- (n.) A small wax candle; a small lighted wax candle; hence, a small light.
- (v. i.) To become gradually smaller toward one end; as, a sugar loaf tapers toward one end.
- (n.) A tapering form; gradual diminution of thickness in an elongated object; as, the taper of a spire.
- (a.) Regularly narrowed toward the point; becoming small toward one end; conical; pyramidical; as, taper fingers.