Tapestrying Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TapestryingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Tapestry
• TapestryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To adorn with tapestry, or as with tapestry.
- (n.) A fabric, usually of worsted, worked upon a warp of linen or other thread by hand, the designs being usually more or less pictorial and the stuff employed for wall hangings and the like. The term is also applied to different kinds of embroidery.