Target Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TargetDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A tassel or pendent; also, a shred; tatter.
- (n.) A thin cut; a slice; specif., of lamb, a piece consisting of the neck and breast joints.
- (n.) The pattern or arrangement of a series of hits made by a marksman on a butt or mark; as, he made a good target.
- (n.) A conspicuous disk attached to a switch lever to show its position, or for use as a signal.
- (n.) The sliding crosspiece, or vane, on a leveling staff.
- (n.) A kind of small shield or buckler, used as a defensive weapon in war.
- (n.) A butt or mark to shoot at, as for practice, or to test the accuracy of a firearm, or the force of a projectile.
• TargetedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Furnished, armed, or protected, with a target.