Tasking Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TaskingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Task
• TaskDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) Business; employment; undertaking; labor.
- (v.) Labor or study imposed by another, often in a definite quantity or amount.
- (v. t.) To charge; to tax; as with a fault.
- (v. t.) To oppress with severe or excessive burdens; to tax.
- (v. t.) To impose a task upon; to assign a definite amount of business, labor, or duty to.