Tawed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TawedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Taw
• TawDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To dress and prepare, as the skins of sheep, lambs, goats, and kids, for gloves, and the like, by imbuing them with alum, salt, and other agents, for softening and bleaching them.
- (n.) Tow.
- (n.) A line or mark from which the players begin a game of marbles.
- (v. t.) To push; to tug; to tow.
- (n.) A large marble to be played with; also, a game at marbles.
- (v. t.) To prepare or dress, as hemp, by beating; to tew; hence, to beat; to scourge.