Teased Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TeasedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tease
• TeaseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To comb or card, as wool or flax.
- (v. t.) To tear or separate into minute shreds, as with needles or similar instruments.
- (n.) One who teases or plagues.
- (v. t.) To stratch, as cloth, for the purpose of raising a nap; teasel.
- (v. t.) To vex with importunity or impertinence; to harass, annoy, disturb, or irritate by petty requests, or by jests and raillery; to plague.