Tee Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TeeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The letter T, t; also, something shaped like, or resembling in form, the letter T.
- (v. t.) To place (the ball) on a tee.
- (n.) The nodule of earth from which the ball is struck in golf.
- (n.) The mark aimed at in curling and in quoits.
- (n.) A short piece of pipe having a lateral outlet, used to connect a line of pipe with a pipe at a right angle with the line; -- so called because it resembles the letter T in shape.
• TeelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Sesame.
• TeelseedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The seed of sesame.