Thickened Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ThickenedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Thicken
• ThickenDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make close; to fill up interstices in; as, to thicken cloth; to thicken ranks of trees or men.
- (v. t.) To make more frequent; as, to thicken blows.
- (v. t.) To make thick (in any sense of the word).
- (v. t.) To render dense; to inspissate; as, to thicken paint.
- (v. i.) To become thick.
- (v. t.) To strengthen; to confirm.