Thou Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ThouDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To use the words thou and thee in discourse after the manner of the Friends.
- (v. t.) To address as thou, esp. to do so in order to treat with insolent familiarity or contempt.
- (obj.) The second personal pronoun, in the singular number, denoting the person addressed; thyself; the pronoun which is used in addressing persons in the solemn or poetical style.
• Thousand legsDefinition & Meaning in English
- () A millepid, or galleyworm; -- called also thousand-legged worm.
• ThoughtfulDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Attentive; careful; exercising the judgment; having the mind directed to an object; as, thoughtful of gain; thoughtful in seeking truth.
- (a.) Full of thought; employed in meditation; contemplative; as, a man of thoughtful mind.
- (a.) Anxious; solicitous; concerned.