Tiled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TiledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tile
• TilDefinition & Meaning in English
- (prep. & conj.) See Till.
• TileDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A small, flat piece of dried earth or earthenware, used to cover vessels in which metals are fused.
- (n.) A plate of metal used for roofing.
- (v. t.) Fig.: To cover, as if with tiles.
- (n.) A stiff hat.
- (v. t.) To cover with tiles; as, to tile a house.
- (v. t.) To protect from the intrusion of the uninitiated; as, to tile a Masonic lodge.
- (n.) A draintile.
- (n.) A plate, or thin piece, of baked clay, used for covering the roofs of buildings, for floors, for drains, and often for ornamental mantel works.
- (n.) A small slab of marble or other material used for flooring.