Tinted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TintedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tint
• TintDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A color considered with reference to other very similar colors; as, red and blue are different colors, but two shades of scarlet are different tints.
- (n.) A slight coloring.
- (n.) A shaded effect produced by the juxtaposition of many fine parallel lines.
- (n.) A pale or faint tinge of any color.
- (v. t.) To give a slight coloring to; to tinge.