Tired Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TiredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tire
- (a.) Weary; fatigued; exhausted.
• TireDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A covering for the head; a headdress.
- (n.) Attire; apparel.
- (n.) A tier, row, or rank. See Tier.
- (n.) Furniture; apparatus; equipment.
- (v. t.) To exhaust the strength of, as by toil or labor; to exhaust the patience of; to wear out (ones interest, attention, or the like); to weary; to fatigue; to jade.
- (v. i.) To seize, rend, or tear something as prey; to be fixed upon, or engaged with, anything.
- (v. i.) To seize, pull, and tear prey, as a hawk does.
- (n.) A childs apron, covering the breast and having no sleeves; a pinafore; a tier.
- (v. i.) To become weary; to be fatigued; to have the strength fail; to have the patience exhausted; as, a feeble person soon tires.
- (n.) A hoop or band, as of metal, on the circumference of the wheel of a vehicle, to impart strength and receive the wear.
- (v. t.) To adorn; to attire; to dress.
• TirednessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The state of being tired, or weary.